• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

just fishing for some ideas

southdave

just fishing for some ideas, I have this 89 iveco it has in line 6 diesel in it attach to a torqu-flite tranny runs well gets incred. miles per gal. So here the bad bought it off some guy in pa last summer got the title he flub it up so set the title back 6 mo ago after one excuse after another i have a big white yard nome where i want to park my m35 thought about puting a trans out m880 in it with the front axle or putting the in m37 or some thing any thoughts :?: :?:

FreightTrain

Banned
Tell the guy you want the Title by the end of the week or your gonna contact authorities.Sounds like he sold you a vehicle with no title or a stolen vehicle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks