• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just to say hello

claysstang

I have a 79 power wagon that im sticking a 413 in and as time goes on would like to have 2.5 ton running gear under it with tractor tires .

Lets sling some mud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

onegmjack

Where did he live? I grew up in Augusta Ga.I live in North East about 18 miles south of Bristol,the world fastest half mile.Sorry to hear of your brother passing.

Last edited:

3dAngus

Claysstang, you should ask your question about the HMMWV transfer case here. Sorry I could not answer your questions about it. I'm just not that familiar with the mechanics. These guys are much smarter than I.

And welcome to SS.

RealCavDog

That 413 should really be able to turn over some monster running gear ! Is that the one that they call a Max Wedge ?

My sister lives outside Sevierville, Tn., And she loves it there !

claysstang

3dangus :: do you know if the transfer case works, does it turn freely...please get back with me....clayton WERE do you live i'm in carrollton west of altanta..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks