• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kenny to invade NY in AUG

kennys@wi.rr.com

The family and I will be making the annual trip to Albany, NY. We will be there from the 30th to about the 7th. Don't get me wrong, I actually enjoy my in-laws and will be spend quality time with my father-in-law at Saratoga Springs, love the ponies, but I still enjoy a day trip here and there to get some me time. Just wondering if there is anyone in the Albany area that would like to get together for a day? Or if some one needs something transported between WI and NY or parts between let me know.

Kenny

kennys@wi.rr.com

Well it's official, we leave on the night of Wed the 28th of July and we will be there until Sun the 7th of August. My wife also has informed me that she wants to go into Maine this year. She is tired of all my stories of how much I loved it when I drove truck and was there every week. So who is up for a visit or has something going on?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bring some of that great Wisconsin Swiss Cheese with you!:lol:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or was that, Nacho cheese?

kennys@wi.rr.com

I use my F350 to pull the UPS driver that work for me out of the ditches in the winter. A deuce on the street isn't much more of a challange. And I'm crazy enough to try almost anything. Just don't ask me to push by hand.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I have arrived at LZ Albany, well Half Moon to be more specific.. Now for some much needed rest after the drive and I already found my first project for tomorrow. I spoted a nice lil jeep a few miles back to go look at in the morning. And again if anyone is near here and wants to meet up and show off their stuff, let me know.