• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Killing my M52a2

So i have come to the decision to completely scrap my body components. The previous owner took it through a pond and left it there. There is mud and rust in places there shouldnt be. I think it was on fire once? Idk, so the new plan is a drop top, APC look with bullet proof glass. Im going to go with 1/16 plate steel for the body. Got to do new torque rod ends, brake overhaul, fuel overhaul, air overhaul, electrical overhaul, new power steering lines, coolant reservoir, radiator, put my 12 valve in, change all seals and lube job, new tires. Basically im starting over from the chassis and keeping the oe drive train. Goddess this project grew immensely. I can only work on it here and there. Oh and i have to redo the chassis welds bc they broke in two places.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks