• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lance's '66 M35A2 in Semi Gloss Olive

Westech

CPL
what all spray cans? nice work!! how many did you use on the truck, and how many did you use on your self lol. I have that problem when I paint always need a couple extra cans for me.

Monster Man

thanks guys [thumbzup] It took 16 cans. Somebody had used brush paint at one paint, but it wasn't CARC. The spray stuck wonderfully to the CARC, but on the brush stuff it took 3 coats. Took 16 cans total, mostly because I haven't done the axles, and I did the frame, springs, inner fenders and mudguards black. So, had I done all that you're looking at about 24 cans I'd say. I'm not happy with the spray cans versus a spray gun job, but it was quick and easy and as long as it's not in the direct sunlight you can't see the variations in gloss, in other words from spraycans you can't get a nice even sheen across wide areas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks