• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Landscaping with the Tugger

Lonesome715

My wife has been after me for a while to knock down this dead tree. So, I gave her the keys so she could have the fun. Now we have a big hole to fill in, but it was fun watching her have fun.

Attachments

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good job! Just watch for the root ball coming up underneath the motor and taking out a radiator, tie rod, or other components.
Regards Marti

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hey Lonesome...that's not fair!!!
After all the hard work and excellent chow Mel has provided at the hooch...the CAMO Crew should have got to see her have some fun with that thing!!!

Did she get to use the 4 wheel steer? Where was the turbo charged buzzsaw (Chase) when all this was happening?

Since we didn't get to see this happen...you are hereby ordered to report to CICI's Diner Saturday at 08:00hrs for breakfast and then you Mel and Chase are tasked to participate in the POW/MIA Parade!!:-D

Next time maybe you will let the fellers know when there is fun to be had!!

Lonesome715

She does not like using the four wheel steer. She gets all confused when she does. It sure is funny. Chase was up on the tan deuce in the back ground. You can see him in a couple of photographs. Even he knew to get some where high and take cover. I guess we will have to take our diciplinary action with out complaint. Next time (which may be soon) I will let you all know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks