• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lansing Mi area parade, trucks wanted!

hummer4x4guy

I was asked by my USMC neighbor Mike if I can find more guys in the area who would like to be part of the city of Holt parade for 2010.
Holt is just outside of Lansing on the SE side.
Parade info is as follows. Monday, May 31st which is Memorial Day.
Line up will start at 1:00pm. I would ask anyone who is interested in going to meet at my place at noon. If you are interested in joining myself and 2 others so far please get a hold of me at hummer4x4guy@hotmail.com
There will be food and drinks afterwards at the American Legion.
They have never had any military vehicles in their parade and I would really like to see some guys who want to possibly meet some new faces and spend part of the day out here.
If you are interested email me and I will give you my address and phone # if needed.
Thanks
Joel

1stDeuce

I have a friend who lives in Holt. We're checking our calendars to see what we're gonna do that weekend. If either of us are around, we'll probably join in the fun!
Chris

hummer4x4guy

Chris,
Do you know if your friend in Holt is going to be around for the parade and if he wants to join? If so, he has a vehicle to drive right? silly question but ya know.
So far we have a cucv my humvee an American flag painted Hummer another humvee and possible a 5 ton with a bang bang on top and another MV possibly but not sure what it would be.
We have plenty of room if anyone is looking for a few hours of fun and food and drinks.
Joel