• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Las Vegas, NV Friday Night Cruise-In

Any members in Vegas. Every Friday night a cruise-in is held on the corner of Rancho and Craig Rds. next to the DQ. I've taken the duece up there a few times and am always well recieved, usually around 20-30 cars there from all eras from roadsters to current era muscle cars (one guy even brought a smart car with suicide doors). It goes from 6-9p every friday hope to see some others out there.

Here are some pics from the car show tonight. (2010SEP19). The pics aren't the best but It was alot of fun, there were 150 cars there last night.

Attachments

Last edited:

bratpackdad

Cool pics thanks for sharing! BTW I like how the rods look all happy and shiny under the lights...then the deuce is in the shadows looking all evil. :evil:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks