• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last chance 5-ton motor and trans

paradeduty

Just talked to Jeff Davis in Mississippi ((601)264-3453) looking for something else. Just thought I would put it out there for everyone in the market (sadly, not me): It is the last chance today for a motor and trans for the 5-tons before they are drained and shipped to the scapper tomorrow. He said 750 for the pair (ENGINE AND TRANS) - sounds pretty good to me I think. He said that only 2 out of all of the ones that he pulled were locked up. Might be worth a call for someone.

Dave

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Are talking about:

M39: Continental 6620
M39A1: Mack 673
M39A2: LDS465 Multifuel

M809: NHC250
M939/M939A1: NHC250
M939A2: Cat 8.3

?

paradeduty

I think he was talking about 250's with either manual or allison.

I DON'T CLAIM TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT 5-TONS, SO A CALL WOULD BE A LOT MORE INFORMATIVE TO THOSE IN NEED OF A SPECIFIC APPLICATION/SWAP.

I DO KNOW THAT IF THEY WERE THE MACK'S - THEY WOULD BE ALREADY GONE!

Last edited:

AMGeneral

I think he was talking about 250's with either manual or allison.

I DON'T CLAIM TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT 5-TONS, SO A CALL WOULD BE A LOT MORE INFORMATIVE TO THOSE IN NEED OF A SPECIFIC APPLICATION/SWAP.

I DO KNOW THAT IF THEY WERE THE MACK'S - THEY WOULD BE ALREADY GONE!
Yeah,I would have already bought all the 673 Macks he had if they were avaliable.