• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last Cruise Car Show

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went to my first car show with the Deuce. I thought I was going to be the only MV. Thank goodness Bob showed up with his mint Navy Jeep and Gordon showed up with his Russian motorcycle. And a OD VW. Not military but at least it was OD.
Enjoy the pictures.
K3ARL

Attachments

jodyp

RE: More Pictures

good lookin truk!! i am in the area but missed the show. dangit!! any other shows happenin round state college area that i need to know about?? i'm in mapleton depot right now. will be here for about a month.. any info would help. once again antennaclimber, nice rig!!

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: More Pictures

Most thought is was an "Army truck". I tried nicely to explain that it was an Air Force truck so it didn't get much hard use.
But lots of kids enjoyed looking at it and a few adults were interested in possibly purchasing one. I told them about the Steel Soldiers web site and to check it out before purchasing.
Many people didn't understand that an individual could own a MV.
I hope to see more MV's there next year.
K3ARL