• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last M135 gone

WPNS421

Well today my last M135 left the yard, A friend bought it and will use it as a display in his new business. The truck sat all winter and once boosted it fired right up and we drove it around the tard before it left. It was in excellent condition, no rust, new paint and she ran and stopped. In the past weeks we have sold off all our older M type vehicles. The M37 our first MV and first restoration, then the M43 and today the M135:-(:-( and now we will be selling off 2 of our deuce MLVWs including my avatar.
Are we getting out of this hobby, I don't think so, on Thursday we will be receiving our new M816 wrecker and our M1010 ambulance. So if you see a M816 and M1010 heading north from Philly to upper NY:driver: they're our trucks. I will be looking for a M1031 Maint truck this summer:drool:

hippiedude

Man .... It would take a m816 to replace the truck in your avatar ........ Good luck with your new toys ...... Tim ......... P.S. I read a post lsast night that you might have a two GMC transmissions that need new homes ????? If so let me know .......

WPNS421

Yes I have 2 transmissions for the M135/M211. I am asking $300 + shipping. One transmission was removed from a truck to far to save and the other I purchased when I bought my last M135, it was still in a crate bottom and it had a tag saying it wa serviceable????. To be honest I don't know the condition of the transmissions. If you are interested PM me. Here are a couple pictures of the new M816.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks