• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last Trailer.....

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well next to last trailer to be picked up, one M448 left in Millington and I am done unless the price is just right on a otr flat bed comes along! The 818 didn't seem to know the M127 was behind it on the ninety mile trip home, until we got to the really steep grade to the cabin then we were slow! It is one good looking combination, I kinda hate to start using it as a parts shed, it rides great and made the sharp turn into my narrow drive way with feet to spare! I had several people call asking if that was me with the camo 18 wheeler out on 40, it is a show stopper! Super condition trailer too for being built in 1966!
James

Attachments

Last edited:

ARYankee

Looks good!!! Was that the one in Little Rock? If so did he have anything cool on the lot? I'm here in Maryland and my MV ADD kicks in when I get onto Aberdeen to go to my training. They have some nice equipment here.....

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is one of the four they sold in Little Rock a month or so ago. He has received the last of the Deuces that were in Arkansas, he does have some 5 tons coming up, they have been on the lot for at least three years. Now that the fire departments are only taking trucks with auto transmissions there may be more 5 tons available, that is if Memphis Equipment doesn't need them for foreign sales!
James

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks