• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last truck off the sold property.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This was my first truck and was given to me by my best friends wife when her husband was taken from us by a bad car accident. I offered it back to her and his brothers without charge but they said sell it and keep the money. Yea it needed some money and work put back into it but it always started. Now just the last truck I do not need is the M37 but need to keep the 915A2 to pull my trailers. Had fun working on all the 30 some odd trucks I have had but as I have said before times are a changing give me the money.

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
This was my first truck and was given to me by my best friends wife when her husband was taken from us by a bad car accident. I offered it back to her and his brothers without charge but they said sell it and keep the money. Yea it needed some money and work put back into it but it always started. Now just the last truck I do not need is the M37 but need to keep the 915A2 to pull my trailers. Had fun working on all the 30 some odd trucks I have had but as I have said before times are a changing give me the money.
Wow.

Well, I guess now that you are down to a few trailers, your M915 and M37.
Heck, you might have earned yourself some recliner time since you got rid of that patch of dirt. :)

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your right Allen need to fix the money pit first. I sold the 5 acres to a member of SS and I feel he got a real good deal. After I got all the OD stuff off the property and now the green grass is growing the sale just about makes me sick. I hate to say it but I was hoping his loan did not go through and if it did not I would have kept it. At this time I did not need to sell the property and at $1300 a year taxes was no problem. Will save me some fuel as it was 60 miles away from the lake house and needed grass cutting every week in the growing season. Can not look back now onward and upward now.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where are you moving to?
I have never lived on the 5 acres in Newberry just used it and rented it out for a while. Lived in Gainesville and moved to Interlachen house 2010.
The property is cleaner than when I bought it. By Mr. Deuce.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks