• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Latest messiah pic

FreightTrain

Banned
Well,finally got the S280 from wrecker.Got it put in last night with only hitch was a rivet got sheered off the right rear corner brace when it snagged the bed.Oh well.I will silly-cone it.Not like it is really needed.Just Government over engineering.Here is the picture.I also screwed up once when trying to size and auto enhance it....Hit auto enhance once too many time and it screwed it up so I hit it a few more times and it kinda gave it a water color look.

Attachments

FreightTrain

Banned
hee hee hee.Guess it was fate.Nah,Someone actually read the book(We need that smiley here.MANGUS!!!!!!!We got it on Oil Burners!) before painting.

FormerNewMVGuy

I noticed that you didnt use the center tie down points to secure your shelter, Is that becauce you cant find them or did they also do the corner to corner like yours?
I have a set of the center tiedowns for the truck body, Just not sure if i want to sell them yet.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OWW MY EYES! Man, that looks like I'm trippin on LSD, listening to Grateful Dead and watching a Pink Floyd video.

That's a nice truck, though. How do your neighbors like it?

FreightTrain

Banned
It is a makeshift wreckerman special tie down.I forgot to grab the center tie down anchor when I was at offys the other day.This works in a pinch.Over the counter stuff from the hardware store.I wouldn't want to trust it in combat running like heck over all kinda rough roads bouncing like crazy.Fear the claps would slip,cables snap,or rip the hooks outta the bed pockets.But for general on road use I trust it since I don't think i will take a hair pin turn at 55MPH....

FreightTrain

Banned
So far,my neighborhoodrats ain't said nothing.The woman across the street couldn't back out of her driveway yesterday and came over and ask me to move it.I did.it is now parked out back again.It was too dark to park it back there when I got home the past 2 days.White Neighbors don't mind me parking there as long as I don't block their driveway and don't leave it parked there for a week at a time.usually 1 or 2 days max.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
It does give you a little more security for anything you store in the duece and if the shooting starts again it should slow down the slugs before they get to you. It looks good what are your plans for the shelter?

nattieleather

Yeah what do you plan to do with the shelter...fill it full of commo gear...really expensive commo gear?....make it a camper with a little toilet/shower and a stove?.....or just wanted it cause it looks cool?...:)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lets see, he has the Martyr Machine and Messiah. Perhaps he can name the shelter Obamanation.

FreightTrain

Banned
Gonna be my MV RV for rallys and gatherings........and command center when I finally snap on the natives that keep stealing my crap!11 foot 6 inch high off the ground would make a good "vantage point"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks