• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LDT-465-D alternator mount bolts

MAZ537

Hello guys,

We have found a M35A2 with a MF LDT-465-D on it , sadly the whole alternator is missing along with its bracket...
Can anyone please let me know the correct size(s) from the three bolts that secures the mount to the engine block and the two that secures the alternator to the mount?

Thank you all for your help !

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a spare stock alternator core from when I swapped mine to a Delco clone. I would give it to you but shipping cost would be insane.

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
10-4. Thank you sir.
I actually just looked in my search history and found it. If you google "Delco 21si alternator", it brings up a list of different makers. I bought my on Amazon, made by East Lake Marine Electric. They list one for $119 that I believe is the same one I have. I will double check this evening.

kewlkarim

I actually just looked in my search history and found it. If you google "Delco 21si alternator", it brings up a list of different makers. I bought my on Amazon, made by East Lake Marine Electric. They list one for $119 that I believe is the same one I have. I will double check this evening.
I think I found it.
thank you. Now looking for a double belt pulley. Lol.

D76A920F-1612-4851-B293-2B146231C7C3.png

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I found it.
thank you. Now looking for a double belt pulley. Lol.

View attachment 872038
In case you need it, here is a good write up on how to install it. Takes a small amount of fabrication. I followed these instructions, it was quick and easy and it works great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks