• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AZ LDT465 Injection pump

neomadic

Steel Soldiers Supporter
IMG240524-143638F.JPG

Came off a good running non turbo engine that broke the crankshaft due to my bad driving. I plugged everything as soon as it came out and stored it inside, so it should be good to bolt on and run. Everything else on the truck has been in great shape internally, just ugly on the outside.
The timing cover leaked and blew back some crud but there was never a drop on the ground. I'll clean it up nice before I ship it.
$300 + shipping.
It's in Cottonwood AZ 86326
I just got a shipping quote to Florida and it was $144.

Other than the crankshaft compressor, water pump, and exhaust manifold, I also have a LDT torn all apart, so holler if you need anything. I'm not a business, just getting rid of spares and liquidating my MV stuff because I'm losing my shop and health. I'd list it all but there seems to be no interest in these things anymore and I'm running out of time.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks