• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leak at Injector

CGarbee

While preping my '83 M35A2C for the Veterans' Day parade this past weekend, I noticed that I have a drip comming off my number two injector at the fitting on the plastic line that ties it to the number three injector... I put a wrench on it and tightened the fitting a tad and it slowed the leak down to a slow drip, but I was afraid to honk on it too hard considering that I need to be running the truck on a weekly basis through Christmas...

I suspect that this has been covered before, but what is the best source for new line and fittings? I'd like to have spares on hand before I get more aggressive with the line wrench, and I sorta suspect that the line is old enough that it should be replaced anyway...

Thanks.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are the return lines. I have some extra nylon tubing I can send you. You can reuse the fittings, but you will need new ferrules.
PM a mailing addy and I send you the tubing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks