• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

leaking injection pump

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I have recently developed a leak from my injection pump. The truck is running great, just leaking (the area I colored yellow below). Has anyone used the gasket kit saturn has on their site? Thoughts?

Attachments

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have Joel. The hydraulic head uses two large o-rings for sealing.
When Jason and I worked on the pump we replaced these O-rings, they tend to get stiff in time.
To replace, you have to remove the steel fuel lines, the fuel shut-off mechanism, the return and feed fuel lines. Could take a while the first time.
Four clamps hold the head in place. before lifting it out, the gear tooth marked red has to be lined up with a pointer visible when the shut-off mechanism is removed. Turn engine over for this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks