• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leather Buckets

HXNKSL

Howdy - I am new to the boards and I have a strange request. I have a 75 K5 and am trying to restore to close to factory spec. There are a few tweaks that I want to do. With one mod I am having a particularly difficult time sourcing materials. I would like a set of original M1008/9 Leather bucket seats in good condition. Does anyone have any ideas?

Any advice would me welcomed. I am in the Ventura County/Los Angeles area.

Ronnie
hxnksl@aol.com:roll:

bbbang

Nice, but not original leather seats can be found in a good salvage yards at a reaonable price. I am using some in a M1009 rebuild I am doing. The ones I found are very nice and were very inexpensive. Also found a nice console to go between the front buckets. I am doing front and rear bucket seats in the M1009 blazer I am working on. Chris

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks