• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leaving now!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm meeting the lawyer at 1:00 to get the paperwork finished up. Then drive my first (m109a3) deuce home. Wish me luck. :D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
:beer:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Gimp:
Make sure and ride through some of the seamer parts of town with that paint job it will fit right in. lol Really I am so glad you got this after all the troubles that the women gave you. Hope it rides great and gets home with you beaming a great big smile. What a nice early Christmas gift...priceless

gimpyrobb

Ok gang, everything is good. I made it to mom and dad's for some food and to wait till rush hour is over. The only problems I've found so far is no turn or brake lights. Just wanted to check in real quick. Pics soon.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know it's dark now, but use your hand signals if need be! (I would guess you have a chase car/truck?) And I'm sure you know the one "Universal" signal! :shock:

oilcan

Gimp, I hate you...

Big grins! Next time we get together, we'll have to cruise for chicks. Don't know what your future wifey will say about that, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Massm35a2

gimpyrobb said:
Ok gang, everything is good. I made it to mom and dad's for some food and to wait till rush hour is over. The only problems I've found so far is no turn or brake lights. Just wanted to check in real quick. Pics soon.
I'm sure you know about the light switch, must be in the service position for the blinkers or stop lights to work.

gimpyrobb

Yup, I know, but thanks for the heads up. Thought I could patch the hole in the soft top. No way Jose! Anyone got a good one for sale? Jeff, I'll be down for Adam's hardtop this week. Let me know when is good for you.

gimpyrobb

Some of the people downtown like to walk in the street so that motorvehicles have to stop, or wait for the pedestrians. I do not want to temp fate and see how well my front axle engages. :)

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Are you home yet? We are waiting for an after action review.. I hope the light issue is a minor one that is easily resolved. Do you have to get an inspection in Ohio or is an historic tag good enough like it is in Maryland?

67Beast

Looking good. For some reason all I can here playing in the back of my head is the theme to the Jefferson's. "We's moving on up"

Great, now go get some paint and fix that thing back up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks