• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Left right weight distribution / CG

Scott z

I’m probably way over thinking this but I’m going to be mounting a 250 pound crane with electric winch.

Easiest spot would be drivers side, front corner of the bed right above the batteries.

Is the truck already heavier on the left due to the batteries and driver?

If I mount it on the drivers will I create a black hole and destroy earth?

Aesthetically with the intake snorkel on that side maybe it would look better on the right.

Thoughts? Names of local psychologists?

Scott

MatthewWBailey

Father, Husband and Barn Hermit
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m probably way over thinking this but I’m going to be mounting a 250 pound crane with electric winch.

Easiest spot would be drivers side, front corner of the bed right above the batteries.

Is the truck already heavier on the left due to the batteries and driver?

If I mount it on the drivers will I create a black hole and destroy earth?

Aesthetically with the intake snorkel on that side maybe it would look better on the right.

Thoughts? Names of local psychologists?

Scott
I have stuff on left and right. That back end is so lite anything you add, anywhere, will help
968B2AB3-931F-42CD-BA4E-F18264014BBB.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks