• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lego Deuce

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Must be one of those Deuces that got surplussed to the Lego fire department rofl

alphadeltaromeo

yes, i can agree that a quite snap of the fingers to produce one would be quite ok with me...however, the reality of that...alas...how depressing lol - the helo...took them a while to build but they seem to be really enjoying. as an interesting note, some of the pics of various deuces in the photo album show the real axles and the ability to have quite a bit of movement. well the axles on this particular lego deuce have almost the same ability...just side to side. he wanted to ensure that they weren't just fixed.

not sure who wants one more...me or him...

mbarber84

Nice truck! You`re son has a real skill with those toys. I used to love Legos, the money I spent on that company as a kid, I could have my own motor pool full of deuces.

The helo reminds me of an Mi-24 HIND.....nice work on the setup, very impressive!!

jollyroger

When I was a kid I kept making yellow and white M-37's cause that's the color LEGO's I had the most of and that's what was in the driveway. I had a big file box full of the darn things. I would get an idea in the middle of the night and Mom and Dad remember the sound of me swishing the LEGO's around in the box to find the right part.......I still have the box full of LEGO's.......HMMMM.......Maybe I need to reserect my childhood skills.

The ironic thing is I have family in Denmark and my uncle is a forklift operator at LEGOLAND. I need to ask him for all the OD LEGO's he can get.

Good job on the truck, trailer and Hilo BTW.[thumbzup]