• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lift pump question

danoscooter

Can you use a hmvee lift pump on a cucv? The humvee on has an additional connection towards the top of it. I was gonna put the one off the old motor but it looks like they must of had issues around the seal because it was covered with lots of sealant. So now I'm wondering if I should just buy a new one.

M1009 NEWBEE 2013

Mine went bad last month and I also wondered the same thing. I could not make it work as the rod arm is different. NAPA has 2 versions available one heavy duty and one generic. Delphi DEM HFP909 for 46 bucks or Napa NFPM60281 for 20 bucks. I went with Delphi as it totally looks beefier when compared side by side and is a direct replacement. Make sure to crack your injectors and bleed system when done and use grease to hold arm in place, if arm moves, its a Beotch to get it placed perfectly again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks