• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lights

99dodge1500

Could some one help me, I have read the TM but I still cant figure out how the lights work? Do they M1008 have running lights? Please this whole thing is driving me crazy!

EO2NMCB

Yes they do. Your blackout switch on the right of the two BO switchs, pull out and move to the up pos. Then your civ light switch will work as a normal. Pulling the civ switch half way out for your running lights.

maritimer

on the lower left side of your dash is the blackout lights controls or b/o lights switches * depending on where your from.
the switch closest tot he steering wheel is the main power switch if it is labeled it will be somthing like top= service, middle = all off, bottom = b/o only. the switch is a 3 position switch. it is mostly likely in the all off position, move to the service position unless you are familer with driving the cucvs with just the b/o lights *which is quite fun till hte rcmp notice you lol* the switch closest tot he door is the on off switch for the actual b/o lights it is a 2 position switch that you need to pull out and up or down to turn off or on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks