• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LIL Blue Pinzgauer

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great looking Pinz. But I might be more impressed with that garage! Are you keeping that Pinz in a garage or in your office inside your house. Looks like a nice room whatever it is.

Pinz4beer

Hi. I am just newly in the market for a Pinz. I am located in Northern California and am wondering if you may be able to point me in the direction of where I may be able to find one.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fine looking 710 congrats! I had tried real hard to find a 712 in the US and finally found one in an ad but it was sold. A month later I saw the same one for sale again, pretty distinctive because it was in an ambulance config. I waited a week and the ad was gone so I figured it sold again, oh well I missed it. Well about a month later I see the same Pinz for sale again and this time I called the owner immediately to ask him a couple questions. Well I get him on the phone and he is verging on extremely gruff and I would say almost rude, he was asking a higher price than I really wanted to pay so I asked him if he was open to an offer? After much grumbling and me wasting his time he finally said OK, I offered him 2000.00 less than his asking price expecting him to come back with a counter (I would have paid full price if I had to) instead he said "you dreamers are nothing but a waste of time" and hung up on me! Now I figured out why the truck kept coming up again and again for sale. What a prick! The next week I bought a Unimog!
Where in MN are you located? I live just outside of Fargo ND it would be a blast to go hit some logging trails, with a Pinz you would be able to keep up with a Mog and it would be a lot of fun! PM me if interested!
Karl