• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lincoln Nebraska

galaxie428

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone able to preview any trucks out there?

Do most of these locations have loading docks where you can load a truck on a semi trailer? I see most of the auctions say no GL assistance so does that mean it is up to the shipping company to load the truck?

Last edited by a moderator:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moved your thread to the right area and addressed the "no auction details" you had posted.

Hit or miss on locations having a loading dock. And the dock would be just about useless with a dead truck. No GL assistance means just that, you or your shipper are the ones in charge of making it leave the property.

galaxie428

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I never made it past the 5 ton section to realize this area existed.

I have a local shipping company but they need a dock to load on their trailers. I have "asked a question" about docks at various locations and for this site the response was "Lot description below 7350 is printed to read, Buyer Loads. No GL assistance available." Not really helpful, nor did it answer my question about whether a dock was available.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This facility is right next to the state EOC-- I go there frequently.... there is no dock..........

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There you go then. You'll need to arrange someone with a landall or lowboy to pick it up. Or find a wrecker company to pick it up off base that can assist loading it onto a trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks