• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lindsey97 & 98G: THANK YOU!!

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't thank members Lindsey97 & 98G enough for all of their recent & ongoing help for me.

Lindsey97 has been picking up & storing items from OKC GL warehouse for past several months; he promptly answers all texts, emails, PMs, is very quick to pick up items, and stores everything safe & sound. Lindsey97 makes it almost too convenient to bid on items in OKC! Great guy, I love dealing with him.

98G is well-known to many of us; an active promoter of the Steel Soldiers Express, he has transported several large items for me from OKC and everything has always arrived in better condition than I anticipated. A very hard worker and a true gentleman, I always look forward to dealing with him.

Both of these members always have a guaranteed place to stay for as long as they like if they are ever in my AO.

I can't thank them enough, they've really both gone above & beyond in helping me, and they both continue to do so.

Last edited: