• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV Cab replacement

TER

I am looking for a M1078 Cab, if anyone has one or knows where I can get one. Eastern Surplus has them but $2,700 is too high for me.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I am looking for a M1078 Cab, if anyone has one or knows where I can get one. Eastern Surplus has them but $2,700 is too high for me.
Got a couple of complete ones minus the doors, WTEC 2 pads. Got a few doors that are missing parts. If they want $2700 With the doors that's a steal. have been getting 2500 for a pair of complete doors

Located an hour east of Nashville

TER

Got a couple of complete ones minus the doors, WTEC 2 pads. Got a few doors that are missing parts. If they want $2700 With the doors that's a steal. have been getting 2500 for a pair of complete doors

Located an hour east of Nashville
Are you saying that you have one complete with doors for 2500? Does it have windshield also?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Are you saying that you have one complete with doors for 2500? Does it have windshield also?
I was saying I get $2500 For a pair of doors that are complete and operating.

Can workout something on some doors that are missing some door lock/handle parts to get you a complete cab for that price. Yes it will have a windshield

TER

I was saying I get $2500 For a pair of doors that are complete and operating.

Can workout something on some doors that are missing some door lock/handle parts to get you a complete cab for that price. Yes it will have a windshield
I have the A0 version but what I need is the cab shell. I rolled my truck crushing the cab. I still have all electronics and wiring.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks