• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV door seal

JD4044M

I need to glue one side back on my M1078 but it uses one like this type and the door closes into it? I will take a picture now of mine just stuck to the jam not the door. Was going to be a pain to put on with a little tape every few inches to hold it till dry!
OK I see it is 2 parts in one my 2nd part on the Cab is OK and solid and the Passenger side is OK except a few inches in the door jam bottom is loose. Stupid place for a splice? I still have the drivers side original Tube part. I just removed the whole thing to re/install it solid again. Going to take 2 people to do that job.DSCF7018.JPGDSCF7019.JPGDSCF7020.JPGDSCF7023.JPG job.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks