• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV FMTV SINCGARS Installing CX-13450/VRC to Circuit Breaker Panel?

Crapgame

Has anybody installed radioset in the LMTV FMTV family of vehicles? Is it as simple as plugging the CX-13450/VRC Power Cable onto the Circuit Breaker Panel from underneath?

My truck has the RAWLs power cable installed but not the SINCGARS power. The cable I am looking at has a while plastic female connector of some sorts and a stepped rubber sleeve attached. Does this just plug into the Circuit Breaker Panel underside then out the bottom panel side, under the passenger floor mat to the radio mount base? I will be installing the aluminum adapter plate in place of the middle seat, then GMV radio doghouse over a Humvee SINCGARS shelf.
CX13450VRC Power Cable.jpgWar Pig Front1.jpgWar Pig Resin Model Radio Doghouse.jpgGMV Radio Doghouse2.jpg

Mrecendez

Has anybody installed radioset in the LMTV FMTV family of vehicles? Is it as simple as plugging the CX-13450/VRC Power Cable onto the Circuit Breaker Panel from underneath?

My truck has the RAWLs power cable installed but not the SINCGARS power. The cable I am looking at has a while plastic female connector of some sorts and a stepped rubber sleeve attached. Does this just plug into the Circuit Breaker Panel underside then out the bottom panel side, under the passenger floor mat to the radio mount base? I will be installing the aluminum adapter plate in place of the middle seat, then GMV radio doghouse over a Humvee SINCGARS shelf.
View attachment 727674View attachment 727675View attachment 727676View attachment 727677
Did you ever find out where it goes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks