• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV recovery

Lmtv772

Banned
I keep telling people to be save and transport your truck, don't try to make a brag story out of your recovery , because chances are you'll be stranded on the side of the road.
transporting these trucks WILL cost a few $$$, they are large and heavy. But scraping it off the side of the road will cost you a lot more.
My transport guy made another safe delivery, he knows these trucks in and out, had to PMSC at the location and refill every fluid, batteries and fuses.
Don't forget, these trucks aren't driven for a reason, there is some issues with them and that is why the motor pool decided to retire the vehicle and that is why it's on GL or govplanet.
Not because they like to sell vehicles with low miles for no good reason.

Contact me , if you need your LMTV recovered from a base, but don't bother trying to buy one , if you have to scrape up every dollar you own for making a bid to purchase one.
The real costs come afterward and will be a shock to most, who are lurking for a $116.000 truck in exchange for $2000.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks