• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Local GL

l1a1man

So I was surfing and saw the local yard has a ton of M1009 with lift kits, fancy rims and tires, roof racks, 3 seats up front, no brush gaurd, tires on top,a nd black grills. Where would these be used? I didn't know the Mil was allowed to mod these like this?

panama

They look bad ass...and some of those mods are what alot of us want to do with them anyway. **** shame I'm in Miami! I know there are more "specialized" Army units that are free to spend their vehicle budgets any way they like. Not all units have to settle for what they are given.

KsM715

"Auction Postings: Please abide by the following rules concerning the posting of auction information in the forums:
• Do NOT post about future or current GL/GSA auctions. You may post about any auction after the auction is closed."

That is from the SteelSoldiers forum rules.

There may be members here that are watching those trucks and would not like you bringing them up until after the auction is over.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks