• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lOCK OUTS

wilco

WITCH BRAND OF LOCKOUT SEEMS TO BE THE MOST WATER PROOF??

I like the selectros for there shorter hup extention, but I know they are an older desighn.

JohnnyReb

Not sure if any of the brands are produced and/or guaranteed waterproof. I have the selectros and am happy with the performance.

Do a search and you will find some comphensive threads on the comparisons among the brands.... also search under fording and deep water for waterproofing etc...

Wilco its kinda comes down to your general preference on what you want. We carry AVM, Selectro, and Ouversons. Alot of guys are using the Ouversons, but like the Selectros cause of the more sleak design. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call on them. Thanks

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Ouverson prides itself on a double O-ring arrangement. Guys running Selectros have posted that water wasn't a problem.

Coin-flip.

If you search the topic of lock-outs, I'll just tell you to give yourself a few hours of free reading time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks