• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

locking diffs on a deuce?

Angus1

Yes it can be done. It is easy once you get the center section out of the rears. Arb also makes a selectable locker for the 2.5 ton rears.

jatonka

The original Detroit Lockers are available also. Stull Unlimited in Covington VA has them shown for $424.99. I have never dealt with them, so anyone who has might offer advice. Maddog? JT out

Elwenil

The original Detroit Lockers are available also. Stull Unlimited in Covington VA has them shown for $424.99. I have never dealt with them, so anyone who has might offer advice. Maddog? JT out
Hey, that's us, lol. I don't think we can come down on the price of the Detroits for the 2.5 ton Rockwells but if anyone is interested, PM me and I'll see if there is any wiggle room on them for SS members. [thumbzup]

jatonka

Wow, That's cool, I searched for the Detroits, found a good price, told the crew about it and it turns out to be you, A Steel Soldier. Sometimes I do things right, then I have a normal day.

Elwenil

Well I'm glad you found us and mentioned the store, thanks! Gives me confidence in my keywords I came up with for each item when it pops up in a random search. We are fairly new but still small enough that we pay particular attention to each and every order personally and if it isn't right, we make it right. It's my friend Mark's business and I do a lot of the website work and some sales to the guys on the websites I frequent like RamchargerCentral. I don't want to break any of the rules here on SS so if anyone has any questions on anything we offer on the site, please PM me. We can also get a lot of things that are not yet up on the site as the stuff that is on there keeps me pretty busy and I'm slacking on getting more parts put up. :-D We don't carry much more than the Detroits for the Rockwells right now and just about everything is for rock crawling but for those into that sort of thing, we would be glad to sell whatever we can.

Last edited:

joec

Well I'm glad you found us and mentioned the store, thanks! Gives me confidence in my keywords I came up with for each item when it pops up in a random search. We are fairly new but still small enough that we pay particular attention to each and every order personally and if it isn't right, we make it right. It's my friend Mark's business and I do a lot of the website work and some sales to the guys on the websites I frequent like RamchargerCentral. I don't want to break any of the rules here on SS so if anyone has any questions on anything we offer on the site, please PM me. We can also get a lot of things that are not yet up on the site as the stuff that is on there keeps me pretty busy and I'm slacking on getting more parts put up. :-D We don't carry much more than the Detroits for the Rockwells right now and just about everything is for rock crawling but for those into that sort of thing, we would be glad to sell whatever we can.

Sweet didn't know you guy's carried lockers for the rockwell...I guess now i do. I will keep you in mind for the future.

Joe

5tonpuller

Would like to put one in my wrecker, But it does not turn now when I get in the slippery stuff. I have also learned from experience that you do NOT put something like that in the front unless you can disengage it some how.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Lanty, the link to the store in your signature is nearly unreadable (to me) in it's present color. Maybe others can confirm this!

Elwenil

Agreed, Kenny. I don't know why I colored it like that. I don't remember if I did that for a reason or if I was just having a brain fart. I remember thinking that it might be purple because I had clicked the link and IE sometimes changes the link color when you click on them. I guess I thought that was why it was purple, lol. Either way it's fixed now and should show up much better. Thanks for pointing that out!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks