• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Long cargo bed application

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I recently posted that I was going to scrap out a Bolster Trailer and use the axles on another trailer (the drop deck that an expando van came off of) to lower the deck level.

Right now I have my drop side deuce bed on the trailer and I noticed today that a long bed would be perfect to make the trailer a good cargo hauler to be pulled by the M915 (the reg deuce bed is about 4 feet too short).

Does anybody close to me have a long bed deuce or 5 ton bed?

I would be willing to trade my bed and some cash for a good bed.....mine is cosmetically challenged but in decent shape.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M36 bed fits perfectly on an M295 chassis. I may know of someone interested in some takeout parts when you swap axles Richard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks