• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Long Shot, Trying to find TM 9-1425-433-10

springer1981

I believe it is for the Avenger but I'm not positive since I can't find it. Any information or help would be appreciated. Thanks

HMMWV Avenger.jpg

Last edited:

springer1981

This comes straight from the APD. Army Publishing Directorate.

Dist Restriction CodeD DOD AND DOD CONTRACTORS ONLY

That means you can't have it. It also means you could have big problems even trying to get it, let alone have it.
Thanks for the information and I suspected it wasn't available hence "Long shot" in the title. As far as problems go, i'm not that worried. It's not like I have the missile battery or access to stinger missiles LOL. And if I remember correctly, they are fighting for my right to free speech allowing me to ask anything I want. That's entirely different than trying to find someone to sell me confidential and top secret documents. I was merely looking for a publication I found referenced about a truck I own.