• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look For Mobile Repair Service in Casa Grande

BestPrez45

Howdy all. I have been unable to get my HMMWV on the road and have been at this for almost 3 months now. I have been chasing issues both original to the vehicle and self inflicted since owning it and I am wondering if there are any mobile repair options available? I have an M1123 that I am simply overwhelmed with trying to repair. As soon as I think I have one thing repaired, another issue arises. At this point I can no longer tell if I'm the one causing the issues. Please PM me if you have a contact name or number and I'll try to explain the most current issues I'm having.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks