• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Look how clean this 1999 M35a3 is on GL

mangus580

RE: Re: RE: Look how clean this 1999 M35a3 is on GL

Oh boy, here we go again!

rofl

Jerry, the rule does NOT prevent you from saving the GL pics to your computer and posting them to share.

Tom, the rule still stands. The object is to not post auctions 'just because', and to also not give GL anymore than their contract states ;-)

bugei

ok, just between you and me, can you post a picture of the truck, i am curious now.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

A flat tire? I can't believe it! I thought the CTIS worked perfect in those trucks ;)

jeli

Hey, this is like looking into a mirror with a mirror. Eveytime I click on the link I get de ja vu!!!!!!!

And fyi there's two on a supporting vendor's website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks