• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lookeee what I just got from GSA!

Blood_of_Tyrants

She ain't pretty, but she looks to be complete and she has a winch! The winch will go nice on my A2C.

Update! I got the SF-97 in the mail TODAY, just 4 days after I bought it. And I didn't have to pay anything for it! I'll never deal with GL again.

Attachments

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Awesome! A winch is a beautiful thing.

Blood_of_Tyrants

I just won an A2c with the winch already installed from GL today. Somebody else wanted it as bad as I did and may me pay very dearly for it...
I would bet so! A2C's with winch are as rare as hen's teeth.

I got this ugly duckling for a pittance. It will probably cost me more to get it home than I paid for it. And no 10% screw-you GL fee!

Last edited:

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is the red Deuce from the Goldsby OK auction, I had a good look at it yesterday, pretty complete for a forestry truck! They are good people to work with there to!
James G.

surfdog

A lot + 10% + 7.75 % sales tax.

Unless you're my wife reading this message..
then the truck really didn't cost me very much <g>.

hoopsoft

They forestery people are some of the nicest guys around, however the stuff they sell is 2x used up, and whats left is parted out to keep other remote fire services vehicles running... So you don't get much when its said and done.

Mr Blood, if you need someone to hang onto your deuce til you can get down her, I actually live about 15 miles from there.

Alredneck

Banned
BOT good haul I was lookin at that truck but right now im to busy and moneys to tight to bid but there are 2 that may end up coming up that may making towing easier in a couple days. Congrats on the new rigs fellas!

Orionspath

I Aftermarketed a winch and kept the pintle on the front of the 1988 M35A2C as well. Is this a hens's tooth? I am on the eroad with the portable and do not have the photo handy...... I will be happy to show it off as I will be on the road heading east @ 0400 Sat am. I66-I495 - Rt 50 Rt 404 - Rt 113 - Rt 20 - Rt 1