• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking at Auctions

csheath

I am in the market and looking at auctions. One unit I am interested in has just over 2,000 hours and looks fairly clean except the instruments are pretty dirty and the generator cover has rust on it. Is the rust here a red flag like it might have burned the paint off that area?

Attachments

joshua1001

I think I bid on that one or was looking at it. If it was in Atl then one I picked up a couple weeks ago had fluids despite the description. Looked like it was well serviced before storage and cranked up pretty easy. I won the auction on one yesterday that ill pick up either tommorow or next wed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks