• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a CMU3 or CMU5

AMGeneral

Hey Folks,

I'm looking for a CMU3 or 5 for my collection,preferably on the East coast. It doesn't have to be running,but would prefer it had most of the specalized components(t-case pto,welder/generator,air compressor). either PM me here or E-mail me at M4A4@aol.com.

Thanks,Brandon

Last edited:

AMGeneral

Thanks Bigbee,I didn't have any pics without copying one outta DDoyles Standard Catalog.

BTW,If you spot one the difference in the models that can be noticed quickly are the earlier models have a body taller than the cab,spotlights on either side of the cab,and no drivers side "door" mounted spare.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks