• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a confirm on 09' Grayling Trail Ride Dates

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The MMMT website shows
Sept 25-27 17th annual Camp Grayling Fall Color Tour. More information TBA.
The Great Lakes MVPA is taking the lead on organizing / co ordinating this popular event.
It is not listed on the GLMVPA website.
I was not able to make it to the last GLMVPA meeting, where events were to be on the agenda.
It is my understanding that the man in charge of the Trail Ride / Color tour is GLMVPA VP Doug Brown , whose contact info is listed Here
Any GLMVPA or MMMT members that care about this popular annual event should contact Doug to let him know how you are going to help put this event on.
Due to liability/ insurance issues, this event is limited to members and their guests. Joining either organization is simple and inexpensive. Applications can be found on the websites
http://greatlakesmvpa.org/ & www.MMMT.us

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks