• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a Deuce in Pa.

md500e

First I would like to say what a great website!!

I helped a friend recover a deuce from Kentucky to Pa almost 15 years ago and have wanted one ever since. I have been doing lots of research lately and have decided that it is time I had some green in the driveway!:-D My first thought was to pick up one at GL as it is hard to resist purchasing at the wholesale prices. I have no problem taking the auction risk, It is the time involved in bringing the truck up to turn key status that has me more or less concerned. After reading lots of posts on here about GL vs. private seller, I think I am leaning towards finding a private seller with a nice clean truck that is reasy to go, hopefully from someone on this board. I have searched the classifieds a bit but if you have a truck or know of any within a few hundred miles of Allentown Pa (40 miles N of philly) please let me know.

I am looking for a clean m35a2 with a turbo, hardtop, bows/canvas, winch, heater and a Title. Thanks again, and I cant wait to join the deuce club!!:grin:

Sephirothq

I have something close to what you are looking for
clean M35A2 with winch, turbo, bows/canvas, heater, and soon to have title in hand, waiting on PennDot but it should be here next week.
but it has a soft top. Let me know if you would like to come out to look at it. I am about an hour from Allentown. Pm or email me if you have any other questions.

I am looking for a clean m35a2 with a turbo, hardtop, bows/canvas, winch, heater and a Title.

md500e

Guys, thanks so much for all the replies and PM's. I really appreciate all the good information, tips, and offers. I cant wait to finely have a deuce in the driveway!:grin:
I hope the neighbors like green!;-)

Kevin