• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a heater kit

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will take a look at my truck this weekend and decide if I should sell the heater. It's the standard coolant heater the deuce uses. I'm in Virginia, it doesn't really get cold enough to use it, even in the dead of winter. Plus, with the amount of heat that gets through the firewall, I doubt that I would ever need a heater. :)

98hd

Re: RE: Looking for a heater kit

maddawg308 said:
I will take a look at my truck this weekend and decide if I should sell the heater. It's the standard coolant heater the deuce uses. I'm in Virginia, it doesn't really get cold enough to use it, even in the dead of winter. Plus, with the amount of heat that gets through the firewall, I doubt that I would ever need a heater. :)
Sell it! Sell it! :) Seriously let me know if you get rid of it.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Looking for a heater kit

I have NOS M151 heater kits. They will fit under the dash and will work in a deuce. You'll need to fab up adapters to fit the hoses to the existing defroster ducts. There is a pic in the classifieds. $100.00 plus shipping. BTW deuce heater is 30k BTU, the 151 is 20k.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Re: RE: Looking for a heater kit

sermis said:
I have some fuel fired heaters, unknown condition $50 each.
Chris (steelsoldiers) is looking for a 30K BTU unit, you may want to PM him about the part numbers etc..

98hd

Looking for a Correct Kit.

Would love a fuel fired heater, but need all of the other stuff to go along with it. And it seems that there is a disproportionate number of heaters vs control boxes.