• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for a hemtt cab, any ideas?

exbrown

and GL wants them "[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]mutilated" :evil::evil: [/FONT]
I called and asked if cutting it in half would qualify as mutilated, and was told that it would.

I had considered buying some to use on some projects, but decided that it would be too much trouble, and no assurance that what I was told would suffice.

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The cab is just built out .120 wall X square tubing coved with sheet 16 GA sheet metal.
I use to repair them along with het's same build platform.

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't the ads have to be approved first? If so they may have been submitted for the classifieds section but not approved yet.

Ruppster

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks