• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a M1009 on GL

scott_fr98

What are the price ranges for M1009's coming out of GL? I understand it depends on the condition but I'm trying to decide if I'm going to bid on one. I've been looking for one in Florida and am not having much luck finding a stock on in good shape.

Also, if I do bid and win is there any other way for me to get it shipped to me short of me going there myself to pick it up?

Thank you in advance.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Related threads ;
whats the best way to buy a CUCV?
current prices

The CUCV's are drying up on GL prices are climbing . You can also search the weekly " GL wins threads to check prices . Shipping will cost are high with fuel prices . If your not used to buying from GL you might be better off buying from a private sale . Keep in mind most CUCV's from GL have forklift damage like bent driveshafts . Good luck on your search.

mistaken1

From what I have seen you can get private sale CUCVs cheap but they usually come with PO induced failures and need some tender loving care to restore to full functionality.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The DOD supply has been reduced to the point that their release is not frequent or consistent. Because of this the prices can vary wildly. Watch the GSA side but be warned, most out of there will require much TLC, patience and a good understanding of the wiring system.