• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a m35a2 in New Jersey.

Josh113

I am new to this site and I am Not not sure if i am in the right spot or not i'm looking for a deuce and a half for sale in New Jersey. Pennsylvania or delaware
i check the classifieds. and search and did not find any one
if any one know of one please let me know
my email is
psp.josh@gmail.com
Thanks
it would be much appreciated.
and if this is in the wrong spot please let me know so i can move it

KsM715

The SS website is undergoing major changes right now. We have a new classifieds forum. There used to be several trucks (if not a few hundred) listed in there for sale around the country. In the change the classifieds got cleared out. I am asuming those trucks that are for sale will start to reappear in the classifieds with in the next week or so. Keep looking there.

Welcome to the best MV site on the net.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The SS website is undergoing major changes right now. We have a new classifieds forum. There used to be several trucks (if not a few hundred) listed in there for sale around the country. In the change the classifieds got cleared out. I am asuming those trucks that are for sale will start to reappear in the classifieds with in the next week or so. Keep looking there.

Welcome to the best MV site on the net.
The old classifieds are still there , when you click on the classified link down at the bootom it says old classifieds in white click on that and it brings up the old classifieds , then go to vehicels .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks