• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for a M35A2 turbo to buy

noelrt

Hi
I am looking to buy 1 or 2 M35A2 turbo to my trucks that i purchase in gov liquidation.

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
stateside MV show vendors sometimes have a used one, or two. Abredeen this spring I saw a tight one one sitting for the first 2 days at least, unsold and only $75. Missing the oil portt fitting... They are easy to find if you look around a bit. I got my health D on e-bay. It was it 50 or $100. got some plumbing with it. The rest of the system was easy to gather up.

A brand new one can be purchased too, though you may have to apply one of a different manufacture. It will cost a lot more($600 plus ??). Finding finding the right size compressor, turbine housing , A/R ratio is very important. That may take some research , maybe even a housing swap to dial it in. Gee I hate that line[dial it in]. Might be easier with an old one in hand, to get some specs. Getting a water cooled bearing housing might be worth the extra $50. You could config a waste gate system if your after power. An intercooler is nice too. I'm getting carried away. Anyway just another idea, If you go that route you will get a nice new part. Some of these old mil turbos need to be rebuilt. That's not real hard but can add to the cost. Sometimes it's hard to know what your getting from e-bay or take off. JimK

noelrt

I purchase the trucks in gov liquidation (4) and when the trucks was in the bidding they appear in the photos with the turbos and when i pickup the truck do not have the turbos.the turbos can be D1 or C1.