• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for a M880 truck bed?

krall

I have a possibility of gettting a M880 and it will need a new bed, any one know of one setting around or what will work in its place?? thanks
krall

dc3coyote

If you dont mind loosing ther orginal appearance, you can try a 332 trailer for a bed.
I have a m116 trailer for a bed right now, and I love it. its a flat bed, giving me tons of room for storage, the only thing is I have to strap everything down nice and tight.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I just sold a bed,but have a complete cab for sale if you need any parts/It is off the truck.

krall

how much you looking for the cab it looks like I am going to go that route with the trailer bed , that sounds like it will work to me. thanks guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks