• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a TM for my Ingersoll-Rand D-60 Air Compressor

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The TM title is "Type 40, Model D60-PA, two-stage air compressor, Ingersoll-Rand Co." added around March 1945 to the
List and Index of Department of the Army Publications per Google Books. As such you will probably need to find it among WWII collectors as it will not have been digitized. Portrayal Press may have access to it even if it is not in their current lineup. HTH!

Mark A Dotts

Good morning all,
I'm looking for a U.S. Army Air Force Technical Order 17-5AH-10. I need it to make sure that I have all of the necessary internal components for its auxiliary ( Regulating) Valve. Other than that, the rest of the compressor has just been overhauled. Thank you for your time.

Mark A Dotts

I've been (almost) everywhere looking for as one puts it, the "elusive" US Army Technical Order 17-5AH-10. I've contacted someone from Portrayal Press. I expect a reply next week. I didn't thing that getting technical information for the 1943 Ingersoll-Rand D-60 would be such a tall order. Then at the same time, is it possible that I have one of the last surviving ones that actually runs?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks